Online payments are now available for the following items:
- New Deceased Estates
- New Guardianship Filings
- New Conservatorship Filings
- Petitions and Motions
- Inventory Fees
1. Click on the E-Filings tab on the top right corner of the page.
2. Select the type of proceeding you will be filing.
3. Pay the applicable filing fees online using the link provided. Save your order number indicated in the confirmation email you receive after payment.
4. When you receive the confirmation email with your order number, you may the email all documents to be filed to: firstname.lastname@example.org following these guidelines:
Only one case per email can be sent.
Only one scanned PDF document, containing all pages of the documents you wish to file, should be sent. All emails received containing more than one scanned document will be rejected.
The case name must be listed in the Subject line of the email.
The file number, if it is an existing case, must be listed in the Subject line of the email.
If an online payment was made, the confirmation order number must be listed in the Subject line of the email.
Pictures of documents will not be accepted. If you cannot send a PDF document, please mail your paperwork to us instead.
Please note that online payments for publication fees are NOT available. It is the responsibility of the filer to separately take the necessary steps to effectuate proper publication, where applicable pursuant to Michigan Court Rules, in the matter to be filed.
Further information regarding publication fees is availability in the E-Filing section of the website.